New Chapel Carillon

Posted on February 17th, 2004 by

Chapel Organist David Fienen helps a technician from Schulmerich Bells install speakers for the Christ Chapel’s new digital carillon. The new carillon, donated by the Class of 1954, is the most advanced system Schulmerich has installed in the country and replaces the carillon installed in 1961 and destroyed by the tornado.

###

Media Contact: Director of Media Relations and Internal Communication JJ Akin
jakin@gustavus.edu
507-933-7510

 

Comments are closed.